Leaders in Asphalt Shingle Roof Replacement and Repair
For over 35 years, Lake City Roofing and Construction has been providing North Idaho with exceptional asphalt roofing repairs and replacements. We are proud to provide quality shingles that are built to last for years through our climate; rest assured that you are getting an affordable, yet high-quality roofing solution to fit your needs.
Finding a dependable roofer can be difficult, especially when you don’t know who is reputable or who you can trust. But at Lake City Roofing and Construction, we’ve continued to prove ourselves as a stape roofing business in our community. Our team will help walk you through every step of the process and are happy to answer any questions at any time.
If you’re ready for a new roof that is built to last, contact us today to get a free estimate!
Brands We Work With
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
We only offer shingle products that are built to last in our area:
Architectural Asphalt Shingles
We consider architectural shingles to be the new standard of shingles for our area. Its thicker construction is designed to be more durable against the elements while also offering more dimension to your roof.
Premium Asphalt Shingles
If your budget has room for extra style, premium shingles are designed to mimic the look of other high-end roofing systems, such as slate or cedar. Homeowners love the upgraded look they get for their homes at a fraction of the price.
The Pros and Cons of Asphalt Shingle Roofing
Pros of Asphalt Shingles
- Affordability: Asphalt shingles are the most cost-effective option for property homeowners that need a new roof on a budget.
- Stylish: Shingles come in a variety of styles and colors; you will be sure to find the perfect match to complement your home.
- Installation: Asphalt shingle roofs are quick to install
Cons of Asphalt Shingles
- Not Environmentally Friendly: Asphalt shingles are difficult to recycle at the end of their lifespan, and most will end up in landfills.
- Shortest lifespan: Out of all the other roofing materials, asphalt shingles have one of the shortest lifespans.
Shingle Roof FAQs
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in North Idaho?
A new asphalt shingle roof in North Idaho may cost anywhere between $450 per square to $1000 per square, depending on the type of material you choose. We provide an estimate for all roofing projects so that you know exactly what to expect in terms of costs and roof work.